- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Dealing with special features, which – depending on the customer designation – also include critical features, important features, significant features, safety features, etc., is a core requirement of IATF 16949 that runs through the entire product realization process. On the one hand, special features are specified by the customer, but on the other hand, the supplier is also expected to identify special features himself on the basis of his expertise.
There is no uniform standard or guideline for the concrete handling of special features, especially how special features are to be determined and what effects they have. Instead, several customers have different specifications in terms of type and scope.
Participants will learn what requirements exist for special features, how special features can be determined, how to deal with them and what effects result from them. Specific questions can be addressed in the course of this training, and at the end the participants can take away concrete recommendations for action.
This seminar is aimed at employees from the areas of quality management, development, process planning and production. Knowledge of IATF 16949 is an advantage.
- Definition of special characteristics and different designations
- Requirements of IATF 16949
- Presentation of important customer-specific requirements
- Identification of special features
- Labeling of special features
- Effects and benefits
- Passing on to suppliers
- Recommendations for internal description
1,0 day work á 8 teaching units
No special prerequisites are required.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Certificate of attendance
- Sufficient free space for exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer