- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Customer Specific Requirements → CSR are customer-specific additions and interpretations of standard requirements of IATF 16949. As a rule, they are part of customer contracts and are therefore binding for the company. Accordingly, in addition to the requirements of IATF 16949, they are considered essential components of the company’s own QM system and must also be evaluated in internal system and process audits.
For this purpose, it is necessary to know and be able to assess the applicable CSR. This is exactly our approach. We analyze the CSR (e.g. VW Formula Q) of your customers (OEMs to Tier n) individually in advance of the training, filter out the individual requirements from these and assign them to the chapters of IATF 16949. This enables easy assignment and implementation in your existing QM system, should you be certified according to IATF 16949 or intend to be.
From these additional requirements, we then also create customized training materials for you and make them available to you.
After the seminar, participants will be able to recognize and interpret the applicable customer-specific requirements, integrate them into your existing processes and take them into account in internal system and process audits. In addition, you will gain the necessary knowledge to check these in internal system and process audits with regard to their implementation.
In order to be able to guarantee this comprehensively, the Sanctioned Interpretations (SI’s) and the FAQ’s of the IATF valid at the time of the training will also be discussed.
Auditors, process owners, project managers, QM staff, managers and sales staff from all areas of the company.
- Forms of provision of customer specific requirements by customers
- Process of checking customer-specific requirements in your own company
- Content-related communication of the chapters CSR assigned to IATF 16949
- Possible interpretation of CSR in the own company
1-4 day works, depending on the scope of the CSR on which this training is based. The depth of CSR will be agreed with you in advance.
This training can be conducted remotely or face-to-face. Remote training is limited to 8 participants, face-to-face training is limited to 10 participants.
Basic knowledge of IATF:16949 is an advantage, but not mandatory.
Scope of services
- Intensive coordination regarding the scope of the CSR with your internal contact person
- Analysis of the CSR you require and preparation of comprehensive training documents by an experienced auditor and trainer
- Certificate of participation
- Sufficient space for exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer
- Appealing training material incl. pad, ballpoint pen (for face-to-face events)
Would you like to develop customer-specific requirements yourself and pass them on to your suppliers?
In our training Customer Specific Requirements we explain how to create a CSR, e.g. for your suppliers. The training is based on the VDA volume “Handling of customer-specific requirements”.
In addition, we are happy to assist you in an advisory capacity.