- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Internal audits are important sources of information for assessing the appropriateness and effectiveness of energy management systems and for their continuous improvement.
Above all, internal audits serve to check your own organizational and process specifications for compliance and effectiveness and to identify potential for improvement. This seminar focuses on the practical and effective implementation of internal audits based on ISO 50001 as well as the correct and constructive handling of audited employees.”
Participants will deepen their knowledge of ISO 50001. Auditor expertise as defined by ISO 19011 will be taught in detail, as will the planning, implementation and evaluation / follow-up of internal system audits. At the end of the seminar there is a written examination. If the participants pass, they will receive the certificate “Internal Auditor ISO 50001”.
This seminar is aimed at employees from all areas of the company who are involved in the planning, implementation and follow-up of internal audits in accordance with ISO 50001, as well as all persons who would like to acquire an “Internal Auditor ISO 50001” qualification for other reasons.
- Process-oriented and integrated (energy) management systems
- Basics and objectives of audits
- Qualification requirements for auditors
- Interview techniques for auditors
- Planning and execution of internal audits based on ISO 50001
- Practice-oriented documentation of audits
- Classification and formulation of audit findings
- Deviations, potentials, measures and their follow-up
- Group work
- Final examination
2.0 day works á 8 teaching units
Basic knowledge in energy management is required. This knowledge can also have been acquired through comparable training or professional experience.
At the end of the last day there will be a written exam. After successfully passing the exam, participants receive the certificate “Internal Auditor ISO 50001”, which certifies that they have the professional competence to plan, conduct and follow up internal system audits according to ISO 50001.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training materials
- ISO 50001 in the current version
- Certificate “Internal Auditor ISO 50001
- Scope for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
The current version of ISO 50001 can be obtained from Beuth-Verlag (www.beuth.de). They can be provided by us on request for a fee.