- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Internal audits are important sources of information for assessing the systematic appropriateness and effectiveness of QM systems.
Above all, internal audits serve to check your own organizational and procedural specifications for compliance and effectiveness and to identify potential for improvement. This seminar focuses on the practical and effective implementation of internal audits based on IATF 16949 as well as on the correct and constructive handling of audited employees.
Participants will deepen their knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 as well as IATF 16949. Auditor expertise as defined by ISO 19011 will be taught in detail, as will the planning, implementation and evaluation / follow-up of internal system audits. At the end of the seminar there is a written examination.
Upon passing, participants will receive the certificate “Internal Auditor ISO/IATF 16949”.
This seminar is aimed at employees from all areas of the company who are involved in the planning, execution and follow-up of internal audits in accordance with IATF 16949, as well as all persons who would like to acquire a qualification as “Internal Auditor IATF 16949” for other reasons.
- Process-oriented management systems
- Basics and objectives of audits
- Qualification requirements for auditors
- Interview techniques for auditors
- Planning and execution of internal audits based on IATF 16949
- Practice-oriented documentation of audits
- Classification and formulation of audit findings
- Deviations, potentials, measures and their follow-up
- Group work
- Final examination
3.0 day works á 8 teaching units
Basic knowledge of quality management is assumed, e.g. customer-specific requirements or core tools. This knowledge may also have been acquired through comparable training or work experience.
At the end of the last day there will be a written exam. After successfully passing the exam, participants receive the certificate “Internal Auditor IATF 16949“, which certifies their professional competence in planning, conducting and following up internal system audits according to IATF 16949.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training materials
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor” certificate
- Scope for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
The current version of IATF 16949 can be obtained from VDA (www.vda-qmc.de). They can be provided by us on request for a fee.