- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
MAQMSR is therefore interesting for those companies that are certified according to IATF 16949 and want to further develop their sub-suppliers, as well as for sub-suppliers that do not or not yet want to be certified according to IATF 16949, but want to implement requirements from the automotive industry.
MAQMSR is in principle a definition of a QM system, which is between ISO 9001 and IATF 16949, but also a standard, which can be audited internally or by customers, in order to prove the implementation.
MAQMSR itself consists of only 8 pages, in essence MAQMSR contains in 9 subsections about 50 references to requirements of IATF 16949. These 50 requirements must be understood, implemented and audited. The complexity arises from the relationships of MAQMSR to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and the associated Sanctioned Interpretations and FAQS, to customer-specific requirements, and to other sets of rules such as VDA 6.3, which is often used for supplier audits.
This seminar is aimed at employees and managers from the areas of supplier management and quality management who wish to implement MAQMSR internally or use it for supplier development, or who wish to conduct internal audits or supplier audits in accordance with MAQMSR.
- Application of MAQMSR in connection with ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 and customer-specific requirements
- Application as a supplement to the QM system
- Relevance of quality management agreements (QMV)
- Auditing of MAQMSR
- Structure and content (9 sections)
- Explanation and interpretation of requirements
1.0 days work á 8 teaching units
Knowledge of ISO 9001, ideally also of IATF 16949 and/or VDA 6.3
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Free space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer Certificate of attendance