- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
The initial sampling process according to PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) respectively according to VDA 2 (PPF) is a structured procedure for the sampling of series parts in the automotive supply industry. Both requirements place comprehensive demands on the advance quality planning of a series part and are increasingly being used in conventional industry as well, especially when special attention is paid to the quality of procured products.
The participants will learn how initial sampling to the customer is prepared and carried out. The procedure from the customer’s point of view is also presented in detail. Effects on the own production and the communication with customers and suppliers are in the focus.
Employees from all production-related areas (QM / QA, production, production planning, development/design, project management, etc.). All persons interested in the application of sampling.
- Presentation of tools, procedures and methods for the execution of initial sampling in the automotive supply industry
- Planning and execution of initial sampling according to PPAP
- Planning and execution of initial sampling according to PPF
- Process requirements of the sampling procedures
- Customer-specific requirements
- Forms and templates
- Everyday problems in practice
- Improvement potentials
- Development of measures (group work)
1.0 days á 8 teaching units
No special prerequisites are required.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Certificate of attendance
- Sufficient free space for exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer
In addition, we offer the following method seminars, which are also part of the topic complex:
- APQP / VDA 4.3
- MSA / VDA 5
- core tools
- 8D Method