- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
The consequences of climate change and environmental degradation have a direct impact on many companies. Whether it is rising energy and raw material prices, new legal regulations or changing consumer behavior – companies are increasingly required to address the environment.
Environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 14001 have proven their worth in coordinating climate and environmental protection measures. After all, sustainable action brings many benefits, from resource and cost savings to image enhancement and a positive contribution to the ecological footprint.
But how can you implement an environmental management system in your own company? This practical workshop provides the answer to many questions, such as project design, implementation of requirements, certification process, etc. Based on practical examples and using exemplary forms and checklists, the implementation of ISO 14001 in one’s own company will be simulated.
Future environmental managers in SMEs; managing directors, managers and employees of small and medium-sized enterprises who are concerned with ISO 14001:2015.
This continuing education course on environmental management includes:
- Introduction to environmental management
- Process management in the context of management systems
- The essential requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and their practical and pragmatic implementation
- Implementation of requirements for the documentation of an environmental management system
- Provision and discussion of an “environmental management” document set
- Motivation and handling of changes
You will get to know the contents of the standard and the resulting tasks and activities in an understandable and practical way.
You will receive helpful tips in the workshop – supported by an outlined implementation project – to avoid mistakes and to ensure a good project.
You train in groups very practically the implementation of the standard requirement of ISO 14001:2015 and thus experience an added value compared to comparable trainings with only knowledge transfer.
You will be provided with sample documents (instructions, forms, checklists) for your own use to facilitate implementation in practice.
Duration: 2 days