- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Employees are the most valuable asset of any company! It is therefore all the more important to protect the health of your own employees and to make work safe in all areas and situations. After all, work-related accidents and illnesses are a burden not only on employees but also on companies.
An appropriate occupational health and safety management system in accordance with ISO 45001 (successor standard to BS/OHSAS 18001) ensures greater safety in the workplace. ISO 45001 is the world’s first international standard for occupational health and safety and is designed to help reduce risks in the workplace. In this way, the health and well-being of employees can be sustainably improved.
This training provides answers to many questions: such as project design, applicable legal standards, implementation of requirements, certification process and more. Practical examples and the use of exemplary forms and checklists are used to simulate the successful implementation of ISO 45001 in your own company.
Future occupational health and safety managers in SMEs; managing directors, managers and employees of small and medium-sized enterprises who are familiar with ISO 45001:2018.
This continuing education course on ISO 45001:2018 – requirements and their implementation – includes:
- Introduction to occupational health and safety management
- Process management in the context of management systems
- The essential requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and their practical and pragmatic implementation
- Differences to BS-OHSAS 18001, the predecessor standard of ISO 45001
- Implementation of requirements for documenting an occupational health and safety management system
- Provision and discussion of an “occupational health and safety management” document set
- Motivation and handling of changes
- You will get to know the contents of the standard and the resulting tasks and activities in an understandable and practical way.
- You will receive helpful tips in the workshop – supported by an outlined implementation project – to avoid mistakes and to ensure a good project.
- You will train in groups very practically the implementation of the standard requirement of ISO 45001:2018 and thus experience an added value compared to comparable trainings with only the pure transfer of knowledge.
- You will be provided with sample documents (instructions, forms, checklists) for your own use to facilitate implementation in practice.