- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
ISO 9001 (first edition 1987) is in the current edition 2015 the most successful standard in the world. More than 1 million organizations worldwide are certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and this number is increasing every year!
But how do you implement such a standard successfully and practically in your own company? We will show you how. From benefit arguments to project planning and document templates – this practical workshop will give you the tools you need to successfully implement ISO 9001 in your own company.
Future QM managers in SMEs; managing directors, executives and employees of small and medium-sized enterprises who are familiar with ISO 9001:2015.
This continuing education course on information security management includes:
- Introduction to quality management
- ISO 9001:2015 – THE worldwide standard in quality management
- Process management in the context of management systems
- The essential requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and their practical and pragmatic implementation
- Implementation of requirements for the documentation of a quality management system
- Implementation as a project – how do I proceed?
- Provision and discussion of a “quality management” document set
- Motivation and dealing with changes
You will get to know the contents of the standard and the resulting tasks and activities in an understandable and practical way.
You will receive helpful tips in the workshop – supported by an outlined implementation project – to avoid mistakes and to ensure a good project.
You train in groups very practically the implementation of the standard requirement of ISO 9001:2015 and thus experience an added value compared to comparable trainings with only the pure transfer of knowledge.
You will be provided with sample documents (instructions, forms, checklists) for your own use to facilitate implementation in practice.