- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Product audits provide important information on the quality of a company’s own products from the customer’s point of view by inspecting them before they leave the company.
In addition to pure product characteristics, other customer-specific requirements, e.g. for packaging and labeling, are also considered. The product audit can thus be used to evaluate the quality capability of one’s own manufacturing process.
Participants will learn how to successfully plan, conduct, evaluate and follow up product audits according to VDA 6.5.
This training is aimed at employees from all areas of the company who are involved in the planning, execution and follow-up of product audits.
- Basics and objectives of product audits
- Differentiation from requalification
- Product audits in the context of other types of audits
- Prerequisites for carrying out product audits
- Process of a product audit (preparation, execution, evaluation and follow-up)
- Group work
1,0 day work á 8 teaching units
No special prerequisites are required.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Certificate “Product auditor according to VDA 6.5
- Free space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- The current version of VDA Volume 6.5 can be obtained from the VDA (www.vda-qmc.de). They can be provided by us on request at a charge.