- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Process audits provide important information for uncovering risks, weaknesses and potential for improvement in the processes and their interfaces along the value chain. In this seminar, we teach you how to carry out internal and external process audits and potential analyses effectively and sustainably on the basis of the current VDA Volume 6.3.
Participants learn how to successfully plan, conduct, evaluate and follow up on process audits in the supply chain. At the end of the seminar there will be a written exam. If the participants pass, they will receive the certificate “Process Auditor VDA 6.3“.
This seminar is aimed at employees from all areas of the company who are involved in the planning, execution and follow-up of internal / external process audits.
- QM systems, application and benefits of process audits
- Methods in quality management (core tools)
- Major changes in VDA 6.3 (including the elimination of the generic approach, changes in the calculation of the result)
- Requirements for the audit process and audit method- Requirements for process auditors
– Risk analysis using the Turtle method
– Interview technique for auditors
– Evaluation rules and assessment
- Planning, execution and documentation of potential analyses
– Application of the questionnaire (P1)
- Planning, execution and documentation of process audits
– Customer requirements
– Resulting measures and effectiveness check
– Documentation and audit conclusion
- Group work on the topic (e.g. risk analysis using Turtle, execution and evaluation of audit findings)
- Execution of a written examination
3.0 day works á 8 teaching units
Basic knowledge of quality management and automotive core tools is required. This knowledge may also have been acquired through comparable training or work experience.
At the end of the last day there will be a written exam. After successfully passing the exam, participants receive the certificate “Process Auditor VDA 6.3”, which certifies their professional competence in planning, conducting and following up process audits according to VDA 6.3.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- VDA Volume 6.3 in the current version
- Excel evaluation sheets for potential analysis/process audit as download
- Certificate “Process Auditor VDA 6.3
- Free space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
The VDA Volume 6.3 in the current version can be obtained from the VDA (www.vda-qmc.de). It can be provided by us on request for a fee.