- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
Refresher course and exchange of experience for auditors in the areas of quality management, environmental management, and occupational health and safety.
ISO 19011 in its current version of December 2012 represents a comprehensive and binding guide for auditing management systems. Compared to the previous version, there have been some very significant changes. These changes relate in particular to:
- the scope of application,
- the outline,
- the auditor competence,
- audit performance, and
- the evaluation of auditors.
The participants will be familiarized with the new ISO 19011. In addition to the pure knowledge transfer, the seminar serves as proof of the required further training to obtain the qualification as auditor according to ISO 19011.
Auditors in the areas of quality management, environmental management and occupational health and safety.
- New developments, changes and further development of standards and regulations
- Developments in integrated management systems
- DIN EN ISO 19011:2011-12 Structure, content, new and proven features
- The methodology of “process-oriented auditing
- Application of the Turtle or Octopus model
- Treatment of questions brought in by participants / exchange of experiences
1.0 days á 8 teaching units
Training and practical experience as an auditor according to one of the above mentioned standards
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Certificate of attendance
- Sufficient space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer