- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
The monitoring and control of production processes often requires the use of useful statistical methods. But which statistical methods are suitable for my processes and how do I use them in a target-oriented way? This seminar will provide you with the basics. Ultimately, controlled and capable processes ensure, among other things, assured product quality and thus a reduction in the amount of testing required.
Participants will learn the basics of various statistical methods. They will be enabled to use SPC in production processes to prevent defects.
Employees from all production-related areas (QM / QA, production, production planning, development/design, project management, etc.). All persons interested in the application of statistical methods.
- Basics of probability theory
- Addition theorem, multiplication theorem
- Processing of measured values
- Tally sheet, histogram
- The normal distribution
- Calculation of characteristic values for position and dispersion
- Process control and process improvement
- Process control, process capability, steps of process improvement
- Control charts
- Advantages and types of control charts
- Calculation of action limits
- Interpretation of control charts
- Machine and process capability
- Process capability indices and their calculation
- Machine capability indices and their calculation
- Exercises for all topics
2,0 day works á 8 teaching units
No special prerequisites are required.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Sufficient space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- The Core Tools texts can be obtained from the AIAG (www.aiag.org) or from the VDA (www.vda-qmc.de). They can be provided by us on request for a fee.
In addition, we offer the following method seminars, which are also part of the topic complex and which we of course also offer in-house:
- PPAP / PPF
- APQP / VDA 4.3
- MSA / VDA 5
- Automotive core tools
- 8D Method