- Special rates apply for small groups of 2 participants
- This is a non-binding request. There are no costs for you
The seminar is aimed at people who are responsible for environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 in small and medium-sized enterprises or who are striving to do so. All essential requirements of ISO 14001:2015 are taught as well as sensible implementation possibilities. Beginners will gain a comprehensive insight into the standard and the resulting tasks and activities. An implementation project is outlined and helpful tips are given to avoid mistakes and ensure a good project.
General managers and executives of small and medium-sized companies who are familiar with ISO 14001:2015. Future environmental managers in SMEs.
- Introduction to environmental management
- Process management
- Presentation of ISO 14001:2015 and its essential requirements
- The essential requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and their implementation
- Motivation and handling of changes
- Documentation of an environmental management system
- Internal audits – planning, execution, follow-up
- Group work
Final examination, certificate “Environmental management officer according to ISO 14001:2015 (msab)”.
There are no prerequisites for participation in this seminar.
Scope of services
- Comprehensive and appealing training material
- Certificate “Environmental Management Representative according to ISO 14001:2015
- Free space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer